DOMINO ASSIST’ M DIJON provides medico-social and medical personnel, 7 days a week, to meet the expectations of different structures such as MECS, CHU, CHRS, Maternal Center, MAS, FAM, ITEP, ESAT, IME. ..
We are looking for a CAREGIVER/EH/F for one of our clients.
– Monitor the physical and mental health of residents
– Give medication under the responsibility of the nurse
– Alert the on-call manager if necessary
– Contribute to the well-being of residents
– Work in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team by transmitting in writing the observations on the residents.
– Carry out personal hygiene care and help with the service and taking of meals according to the residents’ dependency.
– Identify the basic needs and assess the state of health of a person or group and adapt their response
– Maintain or restore the person’s autonomy in the acts of daily living
– Use hygiene rules and protocols during care
– Use handling techniques and safety rules for setting up and mobilizing patients
– Help and accompaniment with daily activities (meals, washing, etc.)
– Realization of animations for the residents.
-State diploma of nursing assistant
Send us your CV or contact us at 03.80.28.72.28 for more information.
You are rigorous, motivated and like human contact. You are recognized for your sense of teamwork and your ability to adapt. Respect for professional secrecy, confidentiality, a real sense of listening and your kindness are part of your professional qualities. You are aware of the gestures to be made and the protocols for the toilets. You know and master the rules of hygiene.
The DOMINO Group (500 employees, 120 agencies in France, Poland, Portugal, Morocco and Switzerland, 150 million EUR turnover in 2020) has been developing for 20 years in the HR solutions market (temporary work, recruitment, training, consulting).
Our activity is structured in 3 branches: Tertiary (DOMINO STAFF), Medico-Social (DOMINO CARE), Generalist (DOMINO MISSIONS). Our values are the result of our passion and our commitments: sense of collective work and satisfaction of our customers and our temporary employees.