Overdose Death of US rapper Mac Miller

Overdose Death of US rapper Mac Miller

He was only 26 years old. According to medical examiners, US rapper Mac Miller has died from an accidental overdose of drugs, medications and alcohol. According to the autopsy report, among other cocaine and the strong painkiller fentanyl were detected, as the authority in Los Angeles announced on Monday. Miller's personal assistant, who was with him daily, therefore found the musician on 7 September at 11.30 clock in his home In the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles (California, USA) lifeless on his bed.
The US celebrity portal "TMZ" reports that the assistant found the musician in a "prayer position" on his bed, according to the coroner's report. He is said to have kneeled while laying his face forward on his knees.

The assistant tried to revive Mac Miller. Finally he called the emergency call. But when the paramedics came in 16 minutes later, they only found the death of the 26-year-old.
    
Police investigators later found a bottle of a prescription drug and an empty liquor bottle in the house. In addition, there had been a 20-dollar bill with residues of white powder there.
   
The Pittsburgh-born ex-boyfriend of singer Ariana Grande (25) was successful with songs like Weekend, Cinderella and Donald Trump. This autumn he wanted to go on tour. The rapper with the real name Malcolm James McCormick had already addressed addiction problems in his songs and interviews. ,

Leave a comment

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.