FLORIANFILM is looking for a committed production assistant (f / m / d) for a full-time position with immediate effect.
Florianfilm is a production company founded in 2001 and based in Cologne. Our focus is on documentaries and documentaries for cinema and TV. Our productions include films and series such as “Trans – I Got Life” (cinema documentary; winner of the audience award at the Munich Film Festival 2021), “Love Rituals with Charlotte Roche” (documentary series, ARTE), “Canada’s National Parks” (documentary Series, ARTE) and “Faces of Flight” (web series, nominated for the CIVIS Media Prize 2020)
The tasks include:
- Support in the organization and coordination of production processes
- Support and expansion of our social media presence
- Travel planning (flights, hotels, rental cars, visas and customs)
- Organization of filming permits
- Research for archive material
- Handling of productions (e.g. electronic production protocols)
- Communication / correspondence
If you have already gained experience in film production or event management and are enthusiastic about sophisticated television and cinema, we would like to get to know you. Excellent communication skills, a high level of commitment, reliability, business fluent English and forward-looking, independent work are prerequisites.
With us you will find a creative, motivated team, flexible working hours and a friendly working environment. We look forward to your application (by email) to Jascha Hannover ([email protected])