- World shop umbrella association
Released: September 22, 2022
The Weltladen-Dachverband eV represents the interests of the world shops in Germany.
We support the work of our 470 members with various offers in the areas of marketing, politics, education and public relations.
The world shop academy, as a qualification area of the world shop umbrella organization, designs various training formats for employees in world shops and fair trade groups and carries them out with different cooperation partners.
We are looking to start as soon as possible (preferably from November 1st, 2022)
a project manager in the field of education (m/f/d)
with 32 hours per week, possibly more
The tasks include in particular:
- Project implementation and management in a small team
- Project management, application and accounting
- Creation of concepts for educational work (peer education)
- Conception and implementation of training courses for multipliers
- Public relations work for the project as well as for the educational work of the world shop umbrella organization and the world shops
- Advising Weltladen employees on educational work
- Exchange and networking with other actors in development work, participation in committees
- Observation and evaluation of current developments in global learning and their use in the project
We wish us:
- Completed technical/university degree or comparable qualification
- Experience in applying for and implementing third-party funded projects
- Practical experience in the development and implementation of (digital and analogue) seminars and educational materials in the sense of the global learning approach
- Safe handling of Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Ideally experience or interest in creating a podcast
- Ideally, knowledge of graphics programs (Adobe Photoshop) and/or video software (Explaindio, Camtasia) or the willingness to familiarize yourself with the relevant software
- Relation to fair trade, world shops or other eco-social movements
- High level of service orientation, team spirit, very good communication skills and a strong sense of initiative
- Introduction and training in the work area (fair trade, working methods of world shops, concepts and content of qualification, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and division of labor, plenty of freedom
- Independent, creative and flexible work in a motivated team
- Project management salary according to internal salary scale based on TVöD 10, level 1.
The position is project-financed and initially limited until December 31, 2024 with the prospect of an extension/delimitation. The place of work is the office of the Weltladen umbrella organization, Ludwigsstraße 11 in Mainz, although working from home is possible and common.
We strive for a non-discriminatory selection process and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to meaningful applications with a letter of motivation, CV, if necessary. References/certificates and possible start date in one PDF by 15.10.2022 by email to [email protected] Birgit Schößwender (Tel. 06131/68907-90) is available for telephone queries.