September 16, 2018 at 09:04 am:
According to official information, a recent hotfix for the successful multiplayer shooter "PUBG" for a temporary graphics downgrade on the Xbox One X. This is to ensure a stabilization of the frame rate.
Like the people in charge of PUBG Corp. announced a hotfix for the Xbox One version of the successful multiplayer shooter "PUBG".
With this, the developers took the implementation for the Xbox One X and decided to subject them to a temporary graphics downgrade. According to official figures, this was done to improve the current fluctuating performance on the Xbox One X and to stabilize the frame rate.
As Tencent announced, it brings "PUBG Mobile" to more than 20 million players. In addition, a new update is ready, including the Sanhok map with s …
Thus, the quality of the shadows were reduced and various graphics features turned off. How long this condition will last, is still unclear. The resolution and the quality of the textures, however, remain untouched. As it is concluded, however, is working feverishly on a solution to the problems.
PUBG: The current hotfix in detail
- Shadow Quality (Both Dynamic / Static)
- Post processing
- Turn off motion blur
- Decrease quality of Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO)
- Turn off depth of field
- Turn off Lens Flare
- Decrease Eyes Adaptation Quality
- This is the time it takes to take your eyes off to a dark place.
- Turn off Screen Space Reflection (SSR)
- Turn off refraction
- Turn off Subsurface Scattering (SSS)
- Turn off Particle Light
- Lower the number of particles created
- The resolution and textures will remain the same.
Source: PUBG (official)