11/29/2022, 7:17 p.m
Region. Rising electricity and gas prices are putting a huge strain on companies in the region. In order to reduce cost pressure, energy must be saved significantly and alternative forms of energy must be considered. Due to the current situation, Volksbank BraWo, in cooperation with the Regional Energy Agency e. V. (REA) will be offering specialist lectures on the current crisis topics on December 6th at 4 p.m. in the main office on Berliner Platz. The Volksbank BraWo announced this in a press release.
Also read: A triangle becomes a square – sustainability conquers the financial market
Here entrepreneurs can find out everything about the effects of the energy and climate crisis and receive practical tips for measures that can be implemented quickly. “Affordable energy and sustainability are the topics of the future for our corporate customers,” explains Michael Arndt, Head of Corporate Customers at Volksbank BraWo. Andrea Kessler, Managing Director of REA, adds: “As an EnergyAgency, we want to support the companies in this process with expert advice and practical tips.”
At a get-together after the lectures, the participants have the opportunity to talk directly to the experts.
The agenda of the event:
– Admission from 3:30 p.m
– 16.00 – 16.05 Welcome
– 4.05 – 4.20 p.m. Sustainability – the role of financial service providers (Michael Arndt, Volksbank BraWo)
– 4:20 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Current energy market developments and the impact on companies (Dr. Volker Lang, BS I Energy)
– 4.45 – 5.10 p.m. On the gas emergency plan, saving energy and the chance to gradually decarbonise your company (Dirk Tiemann, Seymour Energy)
– 5:10 p.m. – 5:25 p.m. First aid for companies: Free transformation advice for SMEs in Lower Saxony (Andrea Keßler, Regionale EnergieAgentur eV)
– 5.25 – 6.00 p.m. Get Together: Exchange and discussions with the experts
Interested parties can register directly at https://www.wir-sind-brawo.de/veranstaltungen/ (invitation code: ENERGIE2023).
more news from the region