Rewrite this content
We are recruiting a Health Manager within a Martinican SSR (polyvalent, neuro and ortho), comprising 35 beds.
The establishment also plans to open a geriatric SSR with a capacity of 14 beds + a new day hospital with 10 beds.
The sector dedicated to neurology receives post-stroke patients. The ortho-traumatic unit welcomes patients for post-fracture rehabilitation, post-knee or hip prosthesis, post-spinal surgery rehabilitation.
The versatile SSR, meanwhile, takes care of various pathologies (patients of the elderly), or in post-COVID rehabilitation.
The team consists of:
4 general practitioners, 1 MPR doctor, 2 health managers and 1 senior manager, 1
speech therapist, 2 occupational therapist, 6 physiotherapists, 1 podiatrist, 1 animator, 1 APA, 1
psychologist, 1 social worker.
The technical platform includes:
• a gymnasium equipped with individual massage boxes,
• various devices and facilities allowing both joint recovery, muscle strengthening as well as the rehabilitation of balance and walking (pulley therapy facility, arthromotor, quadricup chairs, stairs, wall bars, trampoline, mirror, balance, bobath table, bike, stand-ups).
• Electrotherapy and pressotherapy devices (treatment of veno-lymphatic disorders)
• a walking room
• an occupational therapy workshop
• a speech therapy workshop
• balneotherapy: rehabilitation of traumatology, neurology and rheumatology patients in the water in the presence of the masseur-physiotherapist.
Count between 1 and 3 entries maximum per day, adapted according to the medical team present on site and monitoring of patients already hospitalized.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
– Planning, organization and coordination of care and paramedical activities
– Improved care-rehabilitation coordination
– Supervision of human resources allocated in connection with the activity and in connection with the medical and care project
– Management of the local support team,
– Supervision and animation of the health management team of the care service
– Establishment of a communication policy with the aim of consistency of the organizations of cohesion of the teams.
– Participation in the development of the annual training plan with regard to the establishment project
– Development of a shared culture centered around rehabilitation
– Use and ensure the application of the operating charter
– Identification and enhancement of human potential
– Contribution to medico-economic management within the department
– Decline of the institutional care project within the services by developing the quality approach
– Management of the recruitment procedure for contracted care and rehabilitation workers in accordance with the medical and care project and put in place improvement actions.
This position, full-time (35h), is available as soon as possible.
We offer you a permanent position, or at least a long CDD, if you want to test before committing to the medium / long term.
The atmosphere within the team is warm and caring. We hope to see you
Soon to join the service.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss it in more detail.
and and more content about Rehabilitation Health Executive Job