This unique blend is pot still distilled and aged in bourbon barrels without any additions. With a degree of 63.5°, this Ricci Family rum, from the Zodiac series, comes from theAustralia and Jamaica.
On the nose, it presents medicinal and gourmet notes of persimmon, apple, liquorice and honey.
On the palate, it offers a nice complexity with notes of candied fruit, herbs, honey and lemon, accompanied by warm spices.
- Distilled at Worthy Park Estate
- Distilled from molasses (traditional rum)
- This rum is bottled at its natural degree (fullproof)
- Veillissement Tropical et Continental
- 1st maturation in Bourbon barrels
Our packaging is completely shockproof and 100% recyclable. Our packaging meets all the requirements of many carrier partners, especially for international carriers. They are lightweight, and offer very good results in terms of strength and impact resistance. Your order is insured during its transport against all damage by insurance that we take out at our expense for each of your packages.