Saint-Etienne: a mother dies suffocated by a food processor

0
20

The victim's son, aged 15, attended this dramatic scene. This Sunday morning, around 10 am, the teenager made a cake with his mother in their apartment in Saint-Etienne (Loire) when the scarf of the latter got stuck in his multicooker robot. The fifties then died strangled by the accessory, impossible to clear the device.

The helpers, contacted by the teenager and quickly arrived there, tried to revive the mother of 58 years, in vain.

On the advice of the rescue, his son had cut off the power supply of the food processor, whose brand was not specified, then sliced ​​the scarf worn by his mother.

According to Le Progrès, an autopsy will be performed to determine the exact circumstances of the tragedy.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.