BIRKENSTOCK is an international lifestyle brand whose values are quality, functionality and well-being. A family company, BIRKENSTOCK has a long history whose roots date back to 1774. Today, the brand offers a product portfolio consisting of sandals, closed shoes, accessories, natural cosmetics, but also beds and bedding. With over 5,500 employees, it is one of the largest employers in the German footwear industry. In Germany, BIRKENSTOCK is established at 16 different sites and has its own distribution subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the United States.
We invite you to join our French subsidiary for a 7-month CDD (06/01/22 to 12/30/22), within one of our strategic partners, as:
Sales advisor (M/F) – Part-time fixed-term contract – Galeries Lafayette Toulouse
YOUR MISSIONS ARE:
- Sell our products, of course! But more importantly: to be the ambassador of Birkenstock and:
- Make each visit to your space a unique experience that will convert your visitor into a Birkenstock fan,
- Make sure to always have an impeccable space (merchandising and stock)
- Manage inventory and restocking orders,
- Implement the processes and be proactive in their management
- Solid retail experience preferably in the footwear / fashion / ready-to-wear sector
- Passionate about sales and products
- With a great mastery of the B2C relationship
- Keen sense of customer service and professional ethics
- Organized, insightful and team player
- Business English proficiency
WE OFFER YOU:
BIRKENSTOCK offers you all the advantages of a successful and rapidly growing global company: a dynamic work environment, great freedom of creativity, an authentic and open corporate culture and excellent development prospects. Interesting, right? Yes indeed. We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectations.
If you have any further questions, please contact Justine Prost (0628508251).
Merchandising, Retail Sales, Retail