The Galaxy A80 has both an in-display fingerprint sensor, as well as a retractable and rotating camera, which is so main and front camera simultaneously. This makes a full-screen display in 20: 9 format without recesses – chic. The built-in camera module automatically extends to the back of the smartphone and rotates 180 degrees forward when the user selects the selfie mode in the camera app. In addition, the A80 supports Dolby Atmos in combination with Bluetooth or wired audio devices.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 in Specs:
- 6.7-inch OLED display with 1080 × 2.400 pixels (FHD +) in 20: 9 format
- 165 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm at 220 g
- Eight core processor Snapdragon 6150 (2.2 GHz dual-core + 1.7 GHz hexa-core)
- Triple camera: 48 megapixels (f / 1.8), 8 megapixel ultra-wide-angle (f / 2.4), TOF-3D camera, allows 3D effects in video recordings
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal memory (up to 512 GB MicroSD, 3 card slots)
- 3,700 mAh battery and fast charging with up to 25 watts
- Android 9 Pie
- Colors: black, gold or silver
- Mark launch: May 29, 2019 for an estimated 550 euros.