You are passionate about data Take the opportunity to support us and together accelerate our digital transformation.
We are recruiting: a Data engineer M / F
Attached to the IT department, you work within the Data Excellence team led by the Data Manager. The Data Excellence team brings together a pole of expert skills, transverse to the Scania organization in France and complementary (BI, Engineer, Architect, Business analyst, Data Analyst, Business experts, etc.). Its mission is to make data accessible and clean to support and accelerate value creation and the digital transformation roadmap.
You work in an international context with players in France, in other Business Units as well as at the head office in Sweden to build and maintain our exchange platform.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS:
– You model the data architecture, develop and maintain collection, storage and sharing solutions
– You make the data available to users, in compliance with the standards and rules in force (GDPR, security, internal governance, etc.)
– You make technological watch a tool allowing you to propose / implement optimized (processing time, security, costs, …) and stable solutions
– You are responsible:
1. Data architecture (controls, security, historization, deletion etc.)
2. Cloud strategy
3. The implementation strategy (Talend, Snowflake)
– You play the role of Lead developer on the platform.
YOUR PROFILE :
You are organized, rigorous and appreciate teamwork. You are naturally curious and interested in the trades and activities for which you work.
Training Bac +5 with a minimum of 2 years of experience, you master ETL / ELT tools (preferably Talend) in a Cloud environment.
The data warehouse in a Cloud environment (preferably SnowFlake) holds no secrets for you.
You are familiar with DevOpps and agile methods. You have knowledge of MDM, AWS S3 and AWS EC2.
The practice of English (written, oral) is not a problem for you.
The position to be filled:
– Site: Angers (49), head office
– To be filled: As soon as possible
– Type of contract: CDI
– Benefits: 13th month, catering, mutual and provident fund, incentive, participation, CE program, etc.
We offer you :
– A team with strong values and a friendly atmosphere
– A fulfilling work environment
– Internal & external training opportunities
– Professional development encouraged
Send your CV directly via this ad (“apply” button), specifying:
– Your motivations
– Your availability period
– Any information you deem useful