KOMPAS.com – The committee Institution Admission Test College ( LTMPT) through the official release (24/6/2020) decided set back the schedule announcement of the Joint Selection Entrance State University ( SBMPTN).
The chairman of the LTMPT Prof. Mohammad Nasih convey the announcement of SBMPTN 2020 which was originally scheduled for July 25, 2020, backdated to 20 August 2020.
“The implementation of UTBK on the condition of the new normal (the new normal), should still give priority to the health and safety of all components involved, by applying a standard protocol of health strictly,” said Prof. Nasih through the official release.
He added that the implementation of UTBK should also pay attention to the status of the development of the pandemic Covid-19 in the entire Center of the UTBK STATE and get permission from the task Force Covid in each region.
Read also: 5 Tips to Face UTBK-SBMPTN 2020 in the Middle of a Pandemic Covid-19
“In accordance with the direction of the directorate general of higher education Kemdikbud and the Chairman of the council of Rectors of STATE universities Indonesia, to reduce the risk of spread of infection Covid-19 and the safety of the participants and the organizers,” said Prof. Nasih
Important points change
Here are some points related policies at the beginning of the UTBK 2020:
1. The implementation of the Test UTBK per day, be changed from 4 (four) sessions to two (2) sessions, with details of the time change:
- Session 1, 09.00 – 11.15 Local Time;
- Session 2, 14.00 – 16.15 Local Time.
- Pause time for 2 hours 45 minutes, is used for the implementation of the protocol health at the turn of the session.
2. Test UTBK will be implemented in two stages, namely:
- Phase I, on June 5 – July 14, 2020;
- Phase II, on June 20 – July 29, 2020.
3. The announcement of SBMPTN will be held on August 20, 2020.
4. Participants domiciled outside the province/regency/city and not be present at the location of the Center UTBK STATE place test for reasons of safety and health as well as A UTBK that can not be conducting the test due to one thing and another, will take the Test UTBK at the location of the Partners UTBK Additional, in the local area.
A UTBK STATE universities work together with high SCHOOL/SMK/MA Partners who meet the requirements.
5. The activities of the rescheduling and relocation of the test site, will be implemented by the LTMPT and A UTBK STATE and will be informed to All Participants UTBK-SBMPTN through the channels of official information.
6. Participants disilakan login back to the portal LTMPT to print Cards Sign New Participants. Time Card printing New Participants will be further informed through the pages LTMPT.