The notary is responsible for notarizations of all kinds as well as for the certification of signatures, hand signals and copies and draws up enforceable documents.
He supports the structuring of legal relationships and acts as a mediator between the interests of the parties. The fields of activity of the notary are in particular:
• Real estate: purchase, donation, usufruct, ordering mortgages and land charges, etc.
• Marriage, and family: marriage contract, divorce and partner contract, adoption
• Inheritance and donation: will and inheritance contract, application for certificates of inheritance, distribution of inheritance, anticipated succession, donation contract, etc.
• Company: establishment or restructuring of a company, transfer of shares, registration in the commercial register, etc.
• Power of attorney, care decree, living will
Avoidance of disputes, arbitration, mediation: divorce agreement, estate dispute, enforceable documents, arbitration and arbitration, etc.