A subsidiary of SPIE France, SPIE CityNetworks offers its public and private customers solutions serving the regions and citizens and is involved in design, construction, operation and maintenance in its various areas of expertise.
The subsidiary has more than 4,200 employees who work from 160 locations, as close as possible to customers.
With a unique positioning, SPIE CityNetworks brings together a complement of expertise within a single entity allowing it to support its customers on a long-term basis in the markets of energy networks, networks, solutions for transport and mobility infrastructures. and innovative services for regions and their citizens, with its smart city offers (intelligent public lighting, urban video protection, urban equipment, urban hypervision, etc.).
Uniting our differences: SPIE is committed to promoting diversity. The recruitment of employees with disabilities is an important part of our HR policy.
As part of the development of our Energy Networks activity in the Gironde, we are looking for a confirmed Business Manager, who will be based in BORDEAUX (Latresne – 33).
Under the responsibility of the center manager, you ensure the deployment of the energy networks activity.
You manage a turnover of around 2 to 3 million euros with the help of a team of about fifteen employees (works supervisor, BE, and site teams).
In this context, your missions are as follows:
- You are responsible for launching business, and more particularly for preparing and organizing work sites by defining the necessary material and human resources (including subcontracting and interim).
- You implement QSE management principles at each stage of the business, and guarantee the application of the rules in force in terms of hygiene, health, safety and the environment.
- You participate in the response to calls for tenders: establishment of prices with a costing technician, technical briefs, presentation to the customer.
- You ensure the successful completion of the projects, as well as the loyalty of customers (local authorities or private investors).
- You are the guarantor of each business, in its technical, administrative, economic and commercial control.
Very good technical knowledge in public lighting, outdoor networks (overhead and / or underground), burial of networks, civil engineering …