$124.99 - $101.23
(as of Aug 04,2018 23:56:40 UTC – Details)
The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall textbook of medical physiology continues the long tradition of this bestselling title the leading medical physiology textbook in the world, Unlike other textbooks on the subject, this clear and comprehensive guide has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on content that is most relevant to clinical and preclinical students. The detailed but clear text is complemented by didactic illustrations they summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Stronger font size emphasizes core information about how the body needs to maintain homeostasis in order to stay healthy supporting information and examples are highlighted in small letters and in light blue.
- Summary figures and tables help to quickly convey the key processes dealt with in the text.
- Fat in color drawings and diagrams,
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Brand new short reference diagram of normal laboratory values on the inner rear cover.
- Increased number of numbers. clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Student Consult eBook version included. This improved eBook experience Contains the full text, interactive characters, references, as well as 50 self-assessment questions and more than a dozen animations.