New York Times bestselling writer Lysa TerKeurst unveils her heart amid shattering circumstances and shows readers how to live assured when life doesn’t turn out like they expected.
Life steadily looks so very far from the reality we long for. Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands. But she’s also found out that whether we’re dealing with day by day disappointments or life-altering loss, we will find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings.
This book offers a protected guide, fresh biblical insight, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. With grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, Lysa helps readers:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train themselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so they may be able to stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the name of the game of being steadfast and not panicking when God in fact does give them more than they may be able to maintain.
- Shift their suspicion that God is cruel or reckless to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing them.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.