The Credit bureau it is not just the list in which the debtors appear, but it is mainly a tool for some banks, department stores, or other businesses, to decide if it is a good decision or not, to grant you a credit or loan; however, there are times when this service is misused, so it is now possible to block and prevent that consultations tu credit history.
In order to prevent loans and credits from being requested in your name and avoid identity theft, the Credit bureau has created the ‘Block’ service, which allows people to be calm in case they lose or steal information and documents that could generate debts.
This ‘Block’ service can be used by anyone regardless of whether they are a victim of identity theft, are in legal proceedings for this situation, or simply do not want anyone see the credit history.
How can I block the Credit Bureau and prevent them from checking my credit history | Step by Step
in case you want block the Credit bureau and prevent that consultations tu credit historythis action has a cost of 58 pesos, it lasts three months and to be able to hire this service you just have to follow this Step by Step:
- Enter the official website of the Credit Bureau
- Go to the ‘Block’ section
- Have at hand the information of the credits with which you have accounts, whether they are credit cards, mortgage or automobile.
- Click on Hire and fill in the requested information.
- After this step, the process will be completed and now you can activate and deactivate your Credit Bureau.
It is important to emphasize that once the service has been contracted, you can block and unblock the credit history during the three months of contracting, as many times as it may be, but once that term is over, you will have to re-contract the service if you wish to continue with the benefit.