The Gfellergut Social Pedagogical Center is located in Zurich-Stettbach. We support and accompany 60 adolescents and young adults on their way to social and professional integration and run various care and vocational training offers including a school in small group lessons.
The inpatient stay department offers 10 places for male adolescents in three apartments. The modular offer includes two placement options: the observation stay module with a personal, psychiatric and professional assessment and the long-term placement module.
The caregivers in the team of 8 are responsible for managing the case and planning the upbringing of the young people.
- professional organization of everyday and group life
- Case management responsibility for two to three young people
- interdisciplinary collaboration in the Gfellergut and with the KJPP
- Conducting family conversations
- Reporting and administration
- active involvement in the conceptual orientation of the department and the Gfellergut institution as a whole
- Completed socio-educational training (FH / HF)
- Experience in youth welfare
- strong in relationship building
- Working with an interdisciplinary team is a pleasure
- perspective thinking and acting
- Resilient, humorous and calm and level-headed even in hectic times
- Willingness for irregular working hours as well as for evening, night and weekend shifts
- Minimum age 25
- an exciting and challenging job
- Participation in supervision and internal training events
- Progressive employment conditions of the Zurich Children’s and Youth Homes Foundation (zkj)
For more information, please contact us on 043 299 33 33.