(Photo credits: Adobe Stock – )
PARIS, June 13 (Reuters) – The stocks to watch on Monday at the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe where futures contracts indicate a lower opening:
* ATOS ATOS.PA, which is due to announce a strategic plan on Tuesday, plans to isolate its IT services activities into a separate legal entity, BFM Business reported on Monday without citing its source. Learn more
* SANOFI SASY.PA announced on Monday that its new COVID-19 booster vaccine candidate developed with GSK GSK.L showed a strong immune response against “variants of concern” of the virus in clinical trials.
* TOTAL ENERGIES TTEF.PA – Qatar on Sunday awarded TotalEnergies a 25% stake in a new joint venture, alongside state-owned QatarEnergy (75%), to increase its total liquefied natural gas (LNG) export capacity. Learn more
* THALES TCFP.PA – The Australian government announced on Saturday that it had reached a 555 million euro agreement with Naval Group, a subsidiary of Thales, after the unilateral termination last September by the Australian government of a contract for the delivery of 12 submarines. – French sailors. Learn more
* VALNEVA VLS.PA – The indications of purchase volumes transmitted by the European Commission would be insufficient for Valneva to carry out its inactivated vaccine program against COVID-19, the laboratory announced on Friday. Learn more
* ORPEA ORP.PA announced the conclusion and approval of a conciliation protocol with its main banking partners to implement the financing provided for in the agreement in principle signed on May 12, 2022. Find out more
* SWISS CREDIT CSGN.S – The UK’s Financial Markets Regulator (FCA) last month placed the Swiss bank on a list of institutions to watch in need of stricter supervision, the Financial Times reported on Sunday evening.
* ING INGA.AS has announced that it is targeting annual revenue growth of 3% for the period 2022-2025.
* SMURFIT KAPPA SKG.I – A large fire has engulfed a major packaging factory in central England owned by packaging manufacturer Smurfit Kappa.
(Written by Marc Angrand, Jean-Stéphane Brosse and Laetitia Volga)