For our location in Graz, Austria, we are looking for a student assistant for 20 hours in the field of accounting, balance sheet, cost accounting and taxes (m/f/d)
• Collaboration in the accounting, tax department, cost accounting and auditing department
• Completed Bachelor studies with focus on business administration, accounting
• Master’s degree with focus on business administration, accounting
• Very good written and spoken German and English
• Analytical thinking, numerical skills as well as proactive and independent working style
• Commitment, willingness to learn, team spirit and flexibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.093,91 for this position. Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.