For this we need your support:
- Monitoring and updating of the marketing intranet area, to
Example: Updating and administration of the press archive, image archive, advertisement and event area as well as the download area
- Publication of articles on the intranet using specified content and texts
- Successive structuring of the image archive
- Support with ad planning (constant updating of the Excel file, monitoring of deadlines, publication on the intranet)
- Simple image editing
- Research work, such as agency and service provider research, advertising material research and preparation of the associated orders
- Creation and updating of company references
- Taking on additional tasks in the area of marketing and sales
What you bring with you:
- You are a student in the field of marketing, journalism, communication sciences or similar
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in marketing
- You have a quick grasp and enjoy working in a team
- You are an organizational talent and approach your tasks proactively
- You like to communicate confidently in German and English
- You are experienced in handling MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- First experience in dealing with Adobe image processing and design programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) as well as with content management systems is an advantage
- You are available for at least 12 months (preferably longer).
What you can expect:
As a working student in marketing at TAKRAF GmbH, you have the opportunity to gain practical experience within a technically oriented, international company alongside your studies.
You will get a lot of insights into the everyday life of our employees, you will be actively involved in technical processes and you can gain valuable professional experience.
You benefit from flexible working hours (15-20 hours/week) and receive attractive remuneration for your work as a working student.
And now it is your turn!
We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal by December 16, 2022.
Do you have questions about the application or about TAKRAF GmbH? Michelle Lammel will be happy to answer them! Tel: 0341 2423 733, email: [email protected]