Styria Marketing Services GmbH & Co KG (SMS) manages and services central sections of the customer life cycle of numerous Styria brands (Kleine Zeitung, Die Presse, STYRIA-Magazine, …). The core tasks of the around 200 employees in Graz, Klagenfurt and Vienna include acquiring subscribers and providing customer service.
- You moderate communities on our website and the Kleine Zeitung channels in social networks.
- You continuously enter into active dialogue with our users and readers.
- They professionally answer user inquiries on the Kleine Zeitung channels in social networks and on our website.
- You are constantly coordinating content with all departments of the Kleine Zeitung.
- You operate the user management on our website and our channels in the social networks.
- You are keen to communicate and engage in dialogue and therefore have excellent expressiveness and a good understanding of the text.
- You are stress-resistant and accurate in your work.
- You are interested in dealing with social media (especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and in the content of the Kleine Zeitung.
- They show willingness to work on Saturdays and in the evenings outside of the classic “9 to 5” working hours.
- With us you have flexible working hours – which can be optimally combined with studies!
- The working hours are planned on a monthly basis, taking possible restrictions (e.g. courses) into account.
- You will become part of a professional, dynamic team and work in one of Austria’s leading media companies.
- You will receive extensive training, supervision and further training.
- We offer you a varied job with the option of working from home.
- Minor earnings: gross approx. € 460, – with a minimum basic salary (based on full-time) of € 1,584.07 gross per month.
Place of employment: Gadollaplatz 1, 8010 Graz
Start: from December 1st
You are looking for one long term Second job in GRAZ? Then we look forward to your detailed online application including your CV and letter of motivation to Nico Novacek, Styria Marketing Services GmbH & Co KG, Hainburger Straße 33, 1030 Vienna
You can find more information on our brand new website www.styria.com and at www.styria-marketing.com.
We look forward to your detailed online application including your CV and letter of motivation.