Symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency appear on the nails gradually and increase as vitamin D deficiency increases in the body, but it is disturbing that the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency, including what affects the nails, need a long time and regularity in the level of vitamin D until they return to normal and their health characteristics, so You should continue to check the stock of vitamins in the body and most important vitamin D.
Symptoms of vitamin D deficiency on nails:
- A number of studies have confirmed that vitamin D deficiency causes nail fragility.
- Vitamin D inhibits calcium absorption necessary for nail safety.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes a break in protein layers in the nails.
- Weak nails are symptoms of vitamin deficiency.
- Dry nails and easy to break the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency.
- The change in the color and shape of the nails marks the imbalance of vitamin levels.
Important Vitamins for Nail Health:
Vitamin C – Vitamin A – Vitamin B – Vitamin E
Sources of natural vitamin D:
- Sun is the first source.
- Fish especially tuna rich in vitamin D.
- chicken eggs.
- Liver meat.
- Dairy products and cheese.
- Soy derivatives.
- Vegetables include peas, mushrooms, broccoli and avocados.
Note: Before you follow this treatment or this method, please consult your doctor.