The symptoms of vitamin D deficiency can not be ignored, in that the nutrition affects the body as a whole, including the psychological aspect, and that nutrients in food are not only important for the health of the body but also important for mental health.
Symptoms of vitamin D deficiency:
- Vitamin D deficiency presents a person with depression.
- Vitamin D is important for improving mood and hypothermia causes mood disorders.
- Vitamin D protects the brain and brain from disorders.
- Vitamin D improves overall mental health.
- Shortness increases the chances of developing MS.
- Brain damage from diseases caused by vitamin D deficiency.
- Neurological damage occurs because of low vitamin D levels in the blood.
- Vitamin D deficiency affects the person's anxiety and tension.
- Oblivion, loss of concentration and distraction of the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency.
- Schizophrenia is a disease that can be caused by vitamin D levels.
Sources of natural vitamin D:
- Sun is the first source.
- Fish and especially tuna fishRich in vitamin D.
- chicken eggs.
- Liver meat.
- Dairy products and cheese.
- Soy derivatives.
- It is vegetables peas and mushrooms.
Note: Before you follow this treatment or this method, please consult your doctor.