ECI: Shakhtar’s chances of winning the championship are 62%, Dynamo

The statistical portal Euro Club Index has calculated the probability of victory for different teams in the current Ukrainian championship. So, according to ECI, the main contender for the title is Donetsk “Miner“who can become the champion of Ukraine with a probability of 62%. Dynamo’s chances are estimated at 37.8%. Zarya got 0.2% chances. The […]

FC Bayern: “Joshua Kimmich is isolated at home

Sport FC Bayern Munich “Joshua Kimmich is in domestic isolation” Stand: 8:30 a.m. | Reading time: 3 minutes Kimmich tested positive for Corona Next corona case at Bayern: After Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, Joshua Kimmich has now also tested positive for the virus. As an unvaccinated contact person, Kimmich was last in quarantine anyway. The bad […]

Shevchenko wants to invite two players of the Ukrainian national team to Genoa

Genoa’s new head coach Andrey Shevchenko has already begun to work on strengthening the composition of the team. Reported by Secolo XIX. Note, Il Secolo XIX is a reputable local newspaper in Genoa, which is more than 100 years old. According to the publication, the main transfer goals of the “griffins” have been announced. They […]

Dynamo made an offer to winger Boca Juniors ᐉ UA-Football

Boca Juniors Winger Sebastian Villa can change clubs in the next transfer window. Reported by El Intransigente. One of the most interested clubs in the 25-year-old Colombian is Dynamo. According to the source, the Kiev club has already made an offer for a football player. The exact amount is not named, but it is noted […]

Maximov commented on the Dynamo Vorskla match – Football news

In the central match of the 14th round of the Ukrainian championship, Poltava Vorskla on the road sensationally beat Dynamo Kiev Yuri Maksimov / Photo: Official site of FC “Vorskla” The fight took place in Kiev at the NSC Olimpiyskiy and ended with the victory of the Poltava team with a score of 2: 1. […]

Chelsea stays on course – Ronaldo lets Man United cheer

Champions League London (AP) – Defending champion FC Chelsea has mastered his task in the Champions League confidently, but lost his star strikers Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner. In the 4-0 (2-0) win against Malmö FF, the Belgian international Lukaku had to go down after 23 minutes due to an injury. Shortly before the break, […]

“Machine” Bayern Munich with “greed” against Dynamo Kiev

Champions League Munich (AP) – FC Bayern would like to celebrate the next big evening in the Champions League two weeks after the 3-0 win at FC Barcelona. With a win on Wednesday (9 p.m. / DAZN) against Dynamo Kiev, Munich want to consolidate the first place in the table in their group. «Of course […]