KONTAN.CO.ID – JAKARTA. Registration for New Student Admissions or PPDB for the zoning line in DKI Jakarta in 2021 has begun.
Registration opened on Monday (21/6) today is the zoning route for the Elementary School (SD) level. For Junior High School (SMP) and High School (SMA) levels, it will be opened on 28 June 2021.
Sourced from Instagram Jakarta Education Office (Disdik Jakarta), zone is a grouping of educational units based on location by referring to the criteria set by the office in charge of education affairs.
Meanwhile, the zoning route is the PPDB registration route which is intended for children who live within the zoning area that has been determined by taking into account:
- School distribution
- Domicile distribution data of prospective students
- The capacity of the school’s capacity is adjusted to the availability of the number of school-age children at each level in the area.
Also Read: Rank 1 is not UI or ITB, these are the 10 best universities in Indonesia according to the QS WUR 2022 version versi
Determination of the area and selection of PPDB zoning lines
As informed in Instagram Disdik DKI Jakarta, the zoning line is intended for New Student Candidates (CPDB) who are domiciled within the zoning area determined by the Regional Government or Regional Government.
The provisions of the CPDB for zoning lanes in Jakarta, including the following:
- The domicile ward of CPDB is the same as the kelurahan of the school/adjacent to the kelurahan of the intended school.
Middle and High School
- Main priority: RT domicile of CPBD is the same as RT where school is located.
- Second priority: RT domiciled CPBD in direct contact with the RT of the school location that has been determined.
- Third priority: CPBD domicile village is the same as and/or adjacent to the targeted school village.
If the CPBD exceeds the capacity, the selection is carried out in a sequence of steps:
- Age from oldest to youngest.
- Order of school selection.
- Registration time.
If the quota is not met, the remaining quota will be transferred to the second stage of PPDB.
Provisions for the implementation and registration of PPDB Jakarta zoning route
It is important for CPDB parents to understand the conditions for implementing the zoning pathway and its registration.
For the elementary school level, students can only choose a school according to the school zone list that has been set for the first stage of PPDB. The SD quota for this route is 73 percent of the capacity.
As for SMP and SMA, each has a quota of 50 percent of the capacity.
CPBD can only select schools according to the list of predefined school zones. Prospective students are registered in the KK issued as of June 1, 2020.
Also Read: There are 3 Merdeka Campus programs to develop students’ self, here’s the info
The following is the mechanism for registering and selecting schools for the 2021 PPDB Jakarta zoning pathway.
1. CPBD registers online through the site https://ppdb.jakarta.go.id/ by entering the NIK and participant number.
2. CPBD can choose the destination school:
- A maximum of 3 schools for the junior high school level, according to the list of school zones that have been set.
- A maximum of 3 specializations for high school level. Choice of 3 specializations can be chosen at 1 school or at different schools, according to the list of school zones that have been set.
3. CPBD that has not been accepted at the destination school, can register at another school as long as the registration schedule for the zoning route is still ongoing.
Schedule of PPDB Jakarta 2021 zoning route
- School registration and selection: 21-23 June 2021
- Selection process: 21-23 June 2021.
- Announcement: 21-23 June 2021.
- Report yourself: 24-25 June 2021.
Middle-high school level
- Registration: 28-30 June 2021.
- Selection process: 28-30 June 2021.
- Announcement: 28-30 June 2021.
- Report: 1-2 July 2021.
Registration for the zoning pathway at the elementary, junior high, and high school levels opens at 08.00 WIB and closes at 14.00 WIB on the last day. Selection opens at 08.00 WIB and closes at 15.00 WIB on the last day. Self-report opens at 08.00 WIB and closes at 14.00 WIB on the last day.