Test match in Essen: Schalkes summer timetable is set
on 18.05.2018 at 12:45 o’clock
Domenico Tedesco is already planning the upcoming Schalke season.
After the runner-up, Tedesco is already planning the royal blue future: So wants the FC Schalke 04 prepare for the upcoming season.
Gelsenkirchen. FC Schalke 04 published its summer timetable on Friday.
The expired Bundesliga season 2017/2018 is with the runner-up for the FC Schalke 04 pleasing history. In just over six weeks, preparation for the new 2018/2019 season begins.
The following is an overview of the first fixed dates:
– For Sunday, 1 July 2018, head coach Domenico Tedesco has set the first unit. The exact time will be announced.
– On July 2, the royalty team will travel to China for ten days. In the Middle Kingdom two test matches are planned.
– After returning from the Far East, the Royal Blues contest the first test match in their native climes on Saturday, 21 July 2018, at Schwarz-Weiß Essen. The match at the German Cup Winners 1959 will be kicked off at 16 o’clock in the stadium Uhlenkrug. Currently the ETB plays in the Oberliga Niederrhein (5th league).
– It is equally clear that FC Schalke 04 will be playing at FC Erzgebirge Aue at 15.00 on Sunday, 29 July. On the same day, Captain Ralf Fährmann and Co. travel to the training camp in Mittersill.
– In Austria, during the nine-day stay until Monday, August 6, two test games are planned.
– The compulsory game starts on the weekend of 17.-20. August with the first main round in the DFB Cup. A week later, the first matchday in the Bundesliga scheduled