Rewrite this content
Al-Marsad Newspaper: The General Administration of Medical Services of the Armed Forces announced, through its official website (the recruitment portal), the availability of more than (220) legal, administrative, engineering and other jobs, to work in hospitals of the Armed Forces in several cities.
– electrical engineer.
– warehouse guard. (two jobs)
– Accountant. (two jobs)
Planning Assistant – Human Resources.
– Director of Finance and Budget Department.
– Network Engineer. (two jobs)
Secretary – Communication and Information Technology.
Safety control specialist.
Planning Specialist – Human Resources.
Secretary – Medical Administration.
– Interpreter. (5 positions)
– master chef.
– Lecturer. (anesthesia technique)
– Assistant Professor. (clinical laboratory sciences)
– Assistant Professor. (The mouth and teeth’s health)
– Co-professor. (clinical laboratory sciences)
– A consultant urologist.
Emergency medicine consultant.
– Medical secretary. (two jobs)
Senior Application Specialist.
Secretary – Intensive Care Department.
Secretary – Adult Cardiac Surgery.
Senior web developer.
Health technician. (two jobs)
Motor winding technician.
Medical gas technician.
– baby sitter.
– Prince Sultan Center for Cardiac Diseases and Surgery in Riyadh.
– Prince Sultan Armed Forces Hospital in Madinah.
– Prince Sultan Military Health College in Dhahran.
King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital, Jeddah.
Armed Forces Hospital in Hafar Al-Batin.
– Armed Forces Hospital in Qassim.
Najran Armed Forces Hospital.
– Armed Forces Hospital in Jizan.
– Al-Quwat Al-Salah Hospital in Sharurah.
How to apply:
To apply through the unified platform for employment in the General Administration of Health Services, on the following link: (click here)
and add more content about The “Medical Services of the Armed Forces” announces the availability of more than 220 vacancies … and reveals the required specializations and the method of application