Magic against Lorient, Lille’s Yusuf Yazici is the player of the day. His partner Andr and the Brestois Duverne, Perraud and Honorat also distinguished themselves this weekend and appear in the 11th edition of the provisional type team of Maxifoot.
Yazici has plans on L1 this weekend.
As in previous seasons, after each championship day, Maxifoot makes up its typical team. The best “eleven” and seven substitutes are chosen according to their performance. The incumbents collect three points, the substitutes receive one point.
Note, a new edition of this typical team of the 11th day, final this time, will be published after the OM-Nice match, initially scheduled for Saturday but postponed to a later date due to the Covid-19.
12. Alexandre Oukidja (Metz)
Sven Botman (Lille)
14. Mihailo Ristic (Montpellier)
15. Thiago Mendes (Lyon)
16. Hatem Ben Arfa (Bordeaux)
17. Jonathan David (Lille)
18. Kylian Mbapp(Paris-SG)
Player of the day: Yusuf Yazici (Lille)
It’s simple, there is Yazici, and the others. In line with his Milan performance, the Turkish attacking midfielder was monumental. After allowing himself to score a San Siro hat-trick, the ex-Trabzonspor scored two goals and delivered a decisive assist for Araujo. But most importantly, that’s all he did next. Always fair dribbling, key passes galore distilled for his partners, relentless efforts to keep the defense under pressure. The Mastiff was stratospheric. If he continues on his spear, it will be very difficult to shade him. A treat.
Anthony Lopes (Lyon)
The OL goalkeeper could have either conceded a penalty or even been sent off at the start of the match. Instead, the referee chose to blame him. A hard blow for Angers since the Lyon goalkeeper then disgusted his attackers! Always so energetic, he made good stops against Fulgini, Capelle and especially Doumbia.
Junior Sambia (Montpellier)
Big match of the right side of Montpellier, which made speak its quality of center to allow the MHSC to take the top on Strasbourg. Decisive passer for Delort on the second goal, it is again he who finds the Algerian on the discount for Laborde. A surgical right foot.
Loc Bad (Lens)
Lens holds a sacred ppite. Arrived from Le Havre, the central defender gives the impression of being a veteran. Anticipation (9 interceptions), safety, raises, the one who is compared Varane once again impressed to allow the Sang-et-Or to leave Dijon with three points and a new clean sheet. Star seed.
Jean-Kevin Duverne (Brest)
The captain of Brest answered now. Solid in the duels, it is with a powerful head shot that he managed to quickly make the break against the Greens. A presence at all times which allowed the Bretons to remain very serene throughout the game.
Romain Perraud (Brest)
This one, he is not likely to last Brest long … In line with his last performances, the left side was once again excellent against Saint-tienne. A hard worker, he brightened up the meeting with his decisive pass for Mouni with a beautiful half-whip. International class for those who already have 3 goals and 4 decisive assists.
Benjamin Andr (Lille)
The northerner captain was very good. Solid in the midfield, he raked an incredible number of balls and maintained constant pressure to block the progress of the hake block. Even the 90th minute, it is he who throws himself to recover the ball and allow David to score his first goal with Lille.
Cesc Fabregas (Monaco)
Involved in all the good moves, the Spaniard, entering the break, was technically correct and made many differences. On the equalization of Volland, he was decisive passer by perfectly shifting the German in front of the empty cage. And at the end of the game, he was the author of the winning goal from the penalty spot.
Franck Honorat (Brest)
Like Ben Arfa, the Brest winger played a nasty trick on his former club, Saint-tienne in this case. Very active, he opened the scoring with a light strike with his right foot in the opposite window. He also turns into a decisive passer on the third goal signed Cardona. A full match, one more for him.
Andy Delort (Montpellier)
The Montpellier striker was monstrous. Especially in the air, where he brought an ordeal to defenders of Strasbourg. Two goals on two powerful helmets, a perfect header on Laborde’s goal, the Algerian striker was almost perfect to allow the MHSC to leave with the three points of victory.
Kevin Volland (Monaco)
In support of Geubbels, the German made a rather discreet first period despite interesting combinations and a free kick well rejected by Navas. At the peak after the break, the Mongasque was more interesting! Immediately dangerous on a steal against by Kimpembe, he forced Navas to a parry on a head before finding the net in a duel won against the Costa Rican. Then on an offering from Fabregas, the striker offered himself a double to equalize… before obtaining the victory penalty! Decisive.
Ranking: Perraud puts pressure on Mbapp
1. Mbappe (Paris-SG) : 11 points
2. Perraud (Brest) – Mandanda (Marseille): 10 points
4. Lopes, Depay (Lyon) – Thauvin (Marseille) – Savanier (Montpellier): 9 points
8. Traor (Angers) – Kakuta (Lens) – Niane (Metz) – Volland (Monaco) – Delort (Montpellier) – Kimpembe, Neymar (Paris-SG) – Aguerd (Rennes): 7 points
16. Koscielny (Bordeaux) – Bamba, Renato Sanches (Lille) – Ben Yedder (Monaco) – Dante (Nice) – Marquinhos, Florenzi (Paris-SG) – Dia (Reims) – Guirassy, Camavinga (Rennes): 6 points
26. Di Mara (Paris-SG): 5 points
27. Fulgini (Angers) – Sotoca, Clauss (Lens) – Wissa (Lorient) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Oukidja (Metz) – Fofana, Fbregas (Monaco) – Souquet (Montpellier) – Sarabia, Navas (Paris-SG) – Faes (Reims) – Da Silva (Rennes): 4 points
40. Bahoken, Bobichon (Angers) – Oudin (Bordeaux) – Duverne, Honorat, Pierre-Gabriel (Brest) – Bad (Lens) – Andr, Yazici, Fonte, Soumar (Lille) – Boisgard (Lorient) – Bard, Kadewere, Caqueret (Lyon) – Amavi, Balerdi, Gonzlez, Caleta-Car (Marseille) – Pajot, Maga, Udol (Metz) – Gelson Martins, Tchouamni, Lecomte, Aguilar (Monaco) – Omlin, Sambia, Congr, Laborde (Montpellier) – Kamara, Gouiri, Dolberg, Bentez (Nice) – Cubas, Denkey, Philippoteaux, Meling (Nimes) – Herrera, Icardi, Bakker (Paris-SG) – Cafaro (Reims) – Raphinha, NZonzi, Truffert (Rennes) – Bouanga, Debuchy , Hamouma, Maon, Fofana (St-Etienne) – Lala, Mitrovic (Strasbourg): 3 points
92. Ben Arfa, Costil (Bordeaux) – Larsonneur (Brest) – Botman, Yilmaz (Lille) – Ristic (Montpellier) – Thuram-Ulien (Nice): 2 points
99. Manceau (Angers) – Basic (Bordeaux) – Faivre (Brest) – cul Manga (Dijon) – Leca (Lens) – David, Maignan (Lille) – Grbic, Laporte, Moffi (Lorient) – Benlamri, Thiago Mendes (Lyon ) – Payet (Marseille) – Gueye, Boulaya (Metz) – B. Badiashile (Monaco) – Simon (Nantes) – Lopes (Nice) – Reynet (Nimes) – Draxler, Rafinha, Kean (Paris-SG) – Toure, Mbuku (Reims) – Aouchiche, Kolodziejczak, Nordin (St-Etienne) – Kamara, Caci, Bellegarde (Strasbourg): 1 points
Classification by club: Monaco and Montpellier on the podium
1. Paris-SG – 62 points
2. Monaco, Montpellier – 34 points
4. Lyon – 33 points
5. Rennes, Marseille – 32 points
7. Lille – 30 points
8. Metz, Brest – 22 points
10. Nice – 21 points
11. Lens – 19 points
12. Angers, St-Etienne – 18 points
14. Reims – 15 points
15. Bordeaux – 14 points
16. Nimes – 13 points
17. Lorient – 10 points
18. Strasbourg – 9 points
19. Dijon, Nantes – 1 point
It was the provisional standard team for the 11th day of Ligue 1. See you next Sunday to discover the typical team for the 12th day!