26. April 2022 – 16:17 watch
From Tuesday to Donnerstar, Markus Lanz receives changing guests for talks on his ZDF show. From politics to socially relevant debates to entertainment – “Markus Lanz” covers a wide range of topics in his group.
The transmission time varies depending on the current ZDF program, usually starting between 10:30 p.m. and 11:45 p.m. Tuesday April 26’s broadcast begins at 10:45 p.m.
Markus Lanz: The most important facts about the ZDF talk show
- Moderator: Markus Lanz
- airtime: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (between 22:30 and 23:45)
- length of the show: approx. 75 minutes
- theme song: “Just one word” – We are heroes
In contrast to the ZDF show “Maybrit Illner” or the ARD talk “Anne Will”, Markus Lanz does not always deal with a specific topic. The guests and their stories are the focus. Markus Lanz asks them questions and initiates debates and dialogues. Nevertheless, there are always discussions among the guests.
Markus Lanz today: Guests of the program from April 26, 2022
These are the guests of the show on Tuesday, April 26, 2022:
- Kristina Dunz: Journalist and author – The political expert is deputy head of the capital city editorial team of the “Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland”
- Roderich Kiesewetter: Member of the Bundestag for the CDU and former Colonel of the Armed Forces
- Olivia Kortas: For “Die Zeit” she reported on the escape of a young couple from the Ukraine war
- Ulf Röller: Head of the ZDF East Asia studio in Beijing
ZDF show “Markus Lanz”: These are the next broadcast dates
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022 – 10:45 p.m
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022 – 11:45 p.m
- Thursday, April 28, 2022 – 11:15 p.m
Markus Lanz: The showmaster professionally and privately – that’s how the moderator ticks
At the age of 53, Markus Lanz is now one of the TV veterans. The moderator began his career on television at RTL. First he moderated news on RTL Nord and joined “Explosiv” in 1998, initially as a substitute for Barbara Eligmann, then regularly as a permanent authority. Other RTL shows were added.
In 2008 Lanz switched to ZDF, where his talk show “Markus Lanz” has been running regularly on Tuesdays to Thursdays since 2009. Between 2012 and 2014 he also presented the show “Wetten, dass…?”.
Privately, Markus Lanz found happiness in his wife Angela Gessmann. The two have two daughters. He has a son from a previous relationship with presenter Birgit Schrowange.
Markus Lanz also has a podcast: Lanz & Precht appears every Friday
In addition to his ZDF show, Markus Lanz has a podcast together with the philosopher Richard David Precht. “Lanz & Precht” has been published every Friday since September 2021. (SME)