Tragic Home Accident Claims Life of Infant in Colombia

According to national media, the little boy was taken out of his crib to take a walk around the house. However, this would be the worst decision of her parents, since apparently the baby was left alone without any supervision and in an oversight he pulled the cable from the refrigerator, which caused him an electric shock.

Despite the efforts of the boy’s relatives to take him to the local hospital, where doctors tried to revive him, he died.

The events occurred in a house, located in the Dos de Marzo neighborhood in the municipality of Sabanalarga, in the department of Atlántico. This is the sixth child to die in the Atlantic as a result of home accidents, so far in 2023.

Can read: Jessica, 15, left her home in Ibagué and did not return: her mother is looking for her from heaven and earth

Don’t neglect your children

Although sometimes it seems unnecessary to remember it, it is not enough to emphasize the responsibility that falls on parents in caring for children. On different occasions little ones have ingested poisons, hallucinogenic drugs, gasoline, soaps, they have drowned in bathtubs or burned with pots and in this case, the 8-month-old boy was electrocuted.


These little jewels killed a young man in Miramar in cold blood: between the two of them they ended up with ‘Chucho’

Details of the brutal murder of Doña Nirza in Tolima continue to emerge: there is already a detainee

His teeth fell out! Alleged child molester fell into a trap and was severely beaten

2023-05-31 13:41:29

#Pain #baby #died #tragic #home #accident #crib #imagining #happen