The CGT union of Keolis Dijon Mobilités has filed a strike notice for Saturday July 2. Disruptions are to be expected on the Divia network.
Transport will be disrupted on Saturday July 2, in the Dijon metropolis. A strike notice has been filed by the CGT of Keolis Dijon Mobilités.
- T1 and T2: a tram every 15 minutes from 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. then a tram every 30 minutes until 12:15 a.m.
- Les Lianes offers a bus every 25 to 30 minutes
- B11 and B12 run every 25 – 35 minutes
- B13, B16 and F42 every 45 minutes
- No traffic for lines Corol, B10, B14, B15, B18
- Normal operation on lines: B17, B19, B20, B21, B22, P30, P31, P33, Pleine Lune, DiviAccès and City.
- DiviaVélodi will be free for the day with the code: 072022