Agüero strengthens Barça, Inter warns PSG for Hakimi, Hazard has decided, Leonardo serene for Pochettino, Chelsea wants Lukaku but… Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer window of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so as not to miss any of the news of these 24 hours.
Sergio Agüero has signed for FC Barcelona.
If the summer transfer window has not yet officially opened its doors, the clubs are already working to build their workforce for next season.
From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you the best of the biggest transfer window on a daily basis and a summary of the main information from the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving special attention.
To see the main information classified by date or by club, go to Maxifoot’s mercato tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Agüero strengthens Barça (official)
The information is now official! As expected, striker Sergio Agüero, free at the end of his contract with Manchester City, signed on Monday in favor of FC Barcelona. The Argentina international has signed up for the next two seasons with the Blaugrana, who have set his release clause at € 100m.
Despite a difficult season with the Citizens due to numerous injuries (12 games and 4 goals in the Premier League this season), the 32-year-old represents an interesting rookie to strengthen the offensive sector of the Catalan club. In addition, Agüero, a great friend of Lionel Messi, could embody a very solid argument for Barça to retain Pulga, whose contract expires in June.
2. Inter warns PSG for Hakimi!
The Achraf Hakimi soap opera continues! On Sunday, Inter Milan’s right-back agent Alejandro Camaño denied an agreement in principle with Paris Saint-Germain. And for his part, the recent Italian champion has not received the slightest concrete offer for the Moroccan international, according to the transalpine daily Le Corriere dello Sport on Monday.
In addition, to possibly sell the former Real Madrid player this summer, the Milanese leaders intend to hit the jackpot and claim, at least, 80 million euros! And Inter could even be more greedy with possible auctions between PSG, Chelsea or Bayern Munich. Suffice to say that this file remains very complex for Paris …
3. Hazard has decided for his future …
Despite a contract until June 2024, winger Eden Hazard, still very disappointing this season, has been announced on the departure of Real Madrid as the summer transfer window approaches. But present at a press conference on Monday with the Belgium team, the former Lille resident was particularly clear about his intentions.
«I don’t see myself anywhere other than Real Madrid. I still have three years of contract. I know myself, and I know that if I’m ready to play and completely in good shape, I can do great things with this club. Firstly I am focused on the Euro, but then I want to do big things for Real next season», Assured Hazard.
4. Leonardo serene for Pochettino
In recent days, the future of Paris Saint-Germain coach Mauricio Pochettino has caused a lot of talk with rumors of a possible return to Tottenham or even an interest from Real Madrid. For his part, the Parisian sporting director Leonardo displayed his serenity on this file Sunday on the sidelines of the draw of the PSG women’s team against Lyon (0-0) in the league.
«I’m telling you, Mauricio Pochettino has a two-year contract with us and we’re very happy», Assured the Brazilian for the radio France Bleu. A confirmation of the position of PSG, which does not intend to part with the Argentine technician. It remains to be seen whether Pochettino, whose entourage was reassuring, also intends to continue his adventure on the bench of the vice-champion of France.
5. Chelsea veut Lukaku mais…
It is not a secret, Inter Milan find themselves facing major financial concerns and must sell several important players in this summer transfer window. Aware of this situation, Chelsea are ready to go on the offensive for Nerazzurri center-forward Romelu Lukaku, according to information from British media The Guardian.
On this summer transfer window, Blues coach Thomas Tuchel has designated the recruitment of a scorer as a priority and the Belgian international represents the most serious track. Indeed, the other targets of the London club, namely Harry Kane (Tottenham) and Erling Håland (Dortmund), seem too difficult to attract. Despite a contract until June 2024 and a previous failed experience at Chelsea, Lukaku could have questions about his future at Inter following the recent departure of coach Antonio Conte. However, the future coach of Inter Simone Inzaghi is counting on him and even called him …
Foot Transfer Telegram – updated Monday May 31, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– Habib Beye has joined the staff of Red Star coach Vincent Bordot.
– Cris was appointed coach of Le Mans.
– For 15 M €, Dortmund secured the services of the goalkeeper Gregor Kobel in provenance of Stuttgart.
The TOP of hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– The right side of Tottenham Serge Aurier opened the door to a return to Paris Saint-Germain.
– Paris Saint-Germain are busy for the goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, free after the end of his contract at AC Milan.
– Juventus Turin still thinks of the center-forward of Olympique de Marseille Arkadiusz Milik, loaned by Naples with a purchase option set at € 8 million.
– Both at the end of the contract with OGC Nice, the wingers Salim Ben Seghir and Bilal Nadir will sign at Olympique de Marseille.
– Lille thinks about the coach Claudio Ranieri, free since the end of his contract at Sampdoria.
– Borussia Mönchengladbach striker Alassane Pléa is seduced by an arrival in Lille.
– Lille follows the Reims winger Nathanaël Book.
– To possibly replace Achraf Hakimi, Inter Milan thinks of the right side of RC Lens Jonathan Clauss.
– The attacking midfielder Farid Boulaya intends to leave Metz this summer.
– At the end of the contract, the central defender Sergio Ramos is expected to leave Real Madrid and arouses interest from Manchester City.
– Chelsea coach Thomas Tuchel will extend his contract until June 2024.
– Chelsea plan to activate the option to extend the center-back Thiago Silva until June 2022.
– Chelsea intend to shield the midfielder N’Golo Kanté.
– The goalscorer of Bayern Munich Robert Lewandowski remains evasive about his future.
– Leipzig thinks about Wolfsburg central defender Maxence Lacroix.
– Juventus Turin plan to extend Atletico Madrid center-forward’s loan Alvaro Morata via an option.
+ The transfer window of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window (Ang, Esp, Ita, All)
See you tomorrow 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Do not forget until then to consult the news of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the mercato info in real time on Maxifoot!