Cristiano Ronaldo can say goodbye to Manchester United after his explosive interview, OM very ambitious for the winter transfer window, Neymar has everyone in Paris in agreement, an Italian executive is going for Aouar and the pending future of Pavard Munich… Here is the Top 5 of the last big transfer window files of the week not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any of the news of recent days.
This way to the exit, Cristiano…
To follow the transfers as closely as possible after the closing of the summer transfer window, Maxifoot offers you every Saturday the Journal of Transfers of the week with a complete update on the latest information. Even outside the transfer window, the clubs are busy! For more information on transfers, don’t forget to read the briefs of the day and the news articles, complementary to the JdT.
The TOP 5 files of the week that should not be missed
1. End of the story between CR7 and MU!
The day after the publication of the last part of the explosive interview of his striker Cristiano Ronaldo (37) with Piers Morgan, the management of Manchester United announced that they had taken the mesures appropriesFriday morning. And according to information from the British daily Daily Mail, confirmed by The Guardian, the will of the Red Devils is simple: to dismiss the Portuguese without paying him any compensation.
Convinced that the native of Funchal broke the rules and violated the terms of his contract, the Mancunian leaders would have taken legal steps to terminate the lease of the former Turinese who runs until next June and thus deprive him of 18, 3 million euros that he was to receive by the end of the season.
2. Very ambitious OM for this winter
It’s no secret that Olympique de Marseille needs a goalscorer to fulfill its countless chances. And according to information from Tuttosport, Phoenician president Pablo Longoria is thinking of recruiting Marcus Thuram (25) – author of 10 goals in 15 Bundesliga games – at Borussia Mnchengladbach this winter, six months before his contract expires.
Our colleagues even place the French international in their edition of this Wednesday, highlighting the interest of Juventus, Inter Milan and Bayern Munich for a free transfer next summer. OM, which had already targeted the very versatile attacker on his departure from Guingamp in 2019, therefore intends to toast the politeness of all these European leaders. It remains to be seen whether he will be able to afford it…
Very ambitious, the Marseille club would also like to recruit attacking midfielder from Atalanta Bergamo, Ruslan Malinovskyi (29), this winter.
3. PSG’s about-face for Neymar
Pushed out last summer, Neymar (30) has always shown a desire to stay at Paris Saint-Germain and rejected all the offers that came his way. Something that the Parisian management does not seem to regret today. Indeed, L’Equipe explains this Friday that the leaders of PSG recognize that life is much sweeter with the Ney than without it.
Hard to think otherwise today. Excellent since the start of the season, the Brazilian has scored 15 goals and 12 assists in 20 games played with PSG. It remains to be seen whether he will display the same sparkling form after the World Cup, a competition he has been preparing for for many months.
4. Aouar, finally the departure?
Placardized by Peter Bosz after his aborted transfer to Nottingham Forest, Houssem Aouar (24) has found playing time since the arrival of Laurent Blanc. Enough to revive the interest of several European stables for the attacking midfielder, who will be at the end of his contract with Olympique Lyonnais in June.
And according to information from Foot Mercato, Milan has taken the lead over the other contenders. The Rossonero Club advances his pawns in the shadows before really taking action, probably in January, write our colleagues. Also according to FM, Naples, Real Sociedad and the two Seville clubs are also in the running.
5. Pavard at Bayern, feels the end…
surprised by recent statements by Benjamin Pavard (26), who said he was open to the idea of taking up a new challenge, Bayern Munich would be willing to listen to offers for their versatile defender. According to Sky Germany, the German club is ready to let the Frenchman slip away at the end of the season, in the event of a good offer.
Until then attached to the idea of keeping the former Stuttgart player, but reassured by the promising debut of Noussair Mazraoui in the right-back position, the Rotens no longer intend to retain Pavard. Time for a big change for the world champion, targeted by Chelsea or FC Barcelona?
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday November 19, 2022 12:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– Lens recruited the right side Julian the Cardinal at Paris FC
– Jean-Clair Todibo extended with OGC Nice until 2027
– Li Liverpool until 2025, Curtis Jones a prolong on the long term
– Cris was appointed coach of Versailles
– Nmes and the trainer Nicolas Usa terminated their collaboration
– Intrimaire depuis le d’Olivier Dall’Oglio, Romain Pitau will finish the season on the Montpellier bench
– Gary Cahill retired at the age of 36
– Dominic Criscito retired at the age of 35
– Edu has officially been appointed sporting director of Arsenal
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– They would sell a lot of jersey : Cristiano Ronaldo does not say no to a transfer to PSG
– Marco Verratti should soon extend with PSG until 2026
– PSG would have offered 45 M€ Palmeiras for Endrick
– Last summer, Nasser Al-Khelafi would have preferred to recruit Thiago Motta the place of Christophe Galtier
– Leonardo Balerdi does not intend to leave Olympique de Marseille before the end of his contract in 2026
– Olympique de Marseille wants to extend Bamba Diengunder contract until 2024
– Olympique de Marseille could get rid ofIsaak Tour et Luis Suarez this winter
– OM does not exclude that Gersoncurrently in Brazil to sign Flamengo, stays this winter
– Olympique Lyonnais and that of Marseille think Rick Karsdorp for this winter
– Olympique Lyonnais thinks Ellyes Skhirili Cologne until June, for this winter
– OGC Nice has come closer to Mykhaylo Mudryk last summer, without success
– Lucien Favre threatens, Nice thinks Dominic German or Sabri Lamouchi to replace him
– Habib Beye denied a possible Brest future
– The interim Will Still should remain on the Reims bench until the end of the season
– Laurent Batlles could be sacked by AS Saint-Etienne
– To replace him, ASSE thinks Frederick Antonetti, Patrice Garande et Jean-Marc Furlan
– Cristiano Ronaldo could leave Manchester United for Bayern Munich
– Cristiano Ronaldo confessed to having close they sign Manchester City in 2021
– Manchester United will seek to get rid of Fred et Harry Maguire this summer
– La ppite du Shakhtar Donetsk, Mykhaylo Mudrykis not against an Arsenal future
– Shakhtar Donetsk repeated that he would not let go Mykhaylo Mudryk for less than 100 M€
– Li Liverpool until 2023, Roberto Firmino should soon extend
– Coach Graham Potter wouldn’t be keen to host Cristiano Ronaldo Chelsea
– Malgr the great difficulties of Chelsea, Graham Potter He said, “It will not be too late.”
– Arsen Zakharyan could leave Dynamo Moscow for Chelsea this winter
– Bournemouth thinks Marcelo Bielsa to straighten out the team
– Ashton United, an English D7 club, has asked Manchester City for a loanErling Hland for… 28 days
– This winter, Juve is targeting two French players: Marcus Thuram et Malo want
– Judge Ziyech expected to leave Chelsea to join AC Milan this winter
– FC Sville plans to recruit Memphis Depay at FC Barcelona this winter
– Little used Milan, Yacine Adli could be ready in L1 or Serie A this winter
– at the moment, Juve do not intend to exercise the option to buy Leandro Paredesfixe 22,6 M€
– Marcelo could be pushed out by Olympiakos this winter
– For next season, Thomas Tuchel targets Real Madrid, FC Barcelona or Juventus
– the search for a club, Luis Suarez to recall the Porto Alegre Guild
next Saturday for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot.