CEMEX is a major player in the construction materials industry present in more than 50 countries. In France, CEMEX is a leading player in ready-mixed concrete and aggregates with more than 330 sites spread over a large part of the territory, to be as close as possible to its customers, professionals and individuals. In France, the company produces and markets ready-to-use aggregates and concrete thanks to a system of 300 production sites spread over a large part of the country.
Through its activities and its footprint on the environment, CEMEX wishes to contribute to responding to societal challenges: allowing a sustainable development of the territories, preserving a non-renewable resource and the environments it exploits, ensuring the well-being of the users of its products and its employees.
As part of the development of its activity, CEMEX Bétons Sud Ouest is recruiting a: Truck Driver Concrete Pump / Mixer Pump for the Nîmes sector (30).
Under the authority of the Pump Coordinator, your main missions will be to ensure pumping on site according to customer needs and requests.
You will also have the following missions:
- Carry out driving operations in compliance with transport legislation
- Carry out site access visits on request
- Manage pumping sites using the specific pumping application
- Assess the site risks and have the site manager sign the site risk sheet (PDA or logbook)
- Position the vehicle and its equipment (boom extended, pipes installed) in accordance with safety rules. Start the pump, checking that the control devices are functioning correctly.
- Check the pumpability of the concrete delivered
- Perform the pump priming operation (Slurry, cement, etc.)
- Pumping in coordination with the mixer truck driver and the site operator
- Fill out and have the pumping service voucher signed
You have the Heavy Duty license, as well as the FIMO, FCO and the specific authorizations for the function. Do you have at least three years of experience driving heavy goods vehicles?
You like challenges, teamwork and want to use and / or enrich your technical skills in a company that cares about its environment and its employees, You want to join a group that offers a dynamic work environment, motivating with good possibilities of progressions,
Do not hesitate any longer, join us !!
Attractive remuneration: (Fixed + activity bonus + holiday bonus + 13th month + restaurant ticket / lunch basket + mutual insurance + CE)