The Institute of the National Fund for the Consumption of Workers is a Mexican institution whose main objective is to provide loans to workers
MEXICO-. Most people find themselves in need of a loan to meet some needs that are not within their reach at first.
Therefore, it is quite common for companies to be affiliated with an institution specialized in the issuance of credits, such as the Institute of the National Fund for the Consumption of Workers (Fonacot), whose main objective is to provide loans to workers.
These credits are granted through agreements that Fonacot establishes with participating companies, where workers can use their credit to acquire products or services in said companies.
How to apply for a Fonacot credit?
Valid official identification with photo:
- Voter ID – Original
- Passport – Original
Proof of recent address in the name of the person who is interested in the credit of the current or immediately preceding two-month period, of any of the following documents (The original document and a copy must be presented):
- Landline or mobile phone
- bank statement
- Proof of address issued by a Federal, State, Municipal or Ejidal authority in which the stamp and signature are stamped.
- Valid voter card (as long as it contains the full address of the worker)
- Last Account Statement of your Retirement Fund Administrator (AFORE) valid for less than 6 months
- Statement of account of a commercial house
- Receipt or invoice for cable or satellite television services
- Receipt or invoice for stationary gas or underground natural gas
- Notice for retention of discounts (INFONAVIT) with a validity of no more than 6 months from its issuance
Payslips, last 4 payslips issued by the work center (employer) (The original document and a copy must be presented):
- If your payment is monthly, the last payroll receipt must not exceed 31 days from the last date of registration of the payment period
- If your payment is bi-weekly, four-weekly or weekly, the last pay stub must not exceed 16 days from the last date of registration of the payment period
The procedure is completely free and the worker must not make any payment except that the institution so informs him, likewise said procedure must be done by force. face-to-face media.
#apply #Fonacot #credit