Choose your equipment well
Before investing in a device, ask yourself the following questions:
Will the return on investment of the device be significant:
- Because of its high efficiency and consistency?
- Because it will allow you to treat many phototypes?
- Given the versatility of treatments it will offer for many vascular and non-vascular lesions?
- Since it multiplies the different sizes of possible spots?
- Thanks to guaranteed comfort for your patients?
- By improving your productivity using an intuitive and ergonomic interface?