Was set on fire: –

On the evening of June 16, 36-year-old Alyssa Morales from Philadelphia in the USA was attacked and set on fire.

According to the police, the woman sustained serious burns and was placed in an artificial coma after the attack.

The condition remains critical, writes Philadelphia’s local news channel ABC 6.

According to the mother, Lee Ann Morales, the daughter will spend the next three months in the hospital bed. After that, further rehabilitation awaits.

The 36-year-old has burns on over 60 percent of his body. Police are now reviewing an outrageous video circulating on the Internet, which is to show the brutal incident.

Blocked ex – was killed

– Was sprayed

A witness has stated that she saw Morales in an argument with a man and a woman prior to the arson.

– The witness sees a woman spraying a kind of liquid against Morales and the man. And the liquid is then ignited, says chief investigator Frank Vanore at the Philadelphia police.

He further explains that the man was seen running from the place, while Morales was left crouched on the ground.

Attack by dog: - May need surgery

Attack by dog: – May need surgery

The 36-year-old’s injuries are so serious that, according to her mother, she has to get a new face.

– I’m broken down. I do not know where to turn, or how to get up again. She will never get back the face she was born with. Never, she says.

Do not see the daughter of four years

She has not seen her daughter in four years, and says that they had planned to meet only days after the fatal attack.

Mora explains that Morales has fought a long and hard battle against drug addiction for 14 years, and that she has only gained an insight into her daughter’s life through a twelve-minute interview published on YouTube in 2020.

Read also  Chile makes territorial claims against Argentina

– Yesterday was the day we were to meet, and it would be the first time I saw her physically in four years, the mother says to ABC 6.

Boy (5) was forgotten again in car - dead

Boy (5) was forgotten again in car – dead

Police are still working to find out if Morales was set on fire on purpose, or if it was all an accident.

No one has yet been arrested for the incident.

Second and third degree combustion

Scott Small of the Philadelphia Police Department says the area where the incident took place is charged at night.

– At night, there are individuals who engage in drug trafficking. There is also a lot of prostitution in the area. We are in contact with people who often visit the place, says Small.

Aired the dogs - died of lightning

Aired the dogs – died of lightning

After the attack, a friend created a krone roll for the 36-year-old. In the text, she writes that Morales suffered second- and third-degree burns.

The money will go in full to mother Lee Ann, who has to commute from Florida to Philadelphia to be close to her daughter – at the same time as she has to take care of a son with special needs and Morales’ own daughter back home in Florida.

“No matter what people may think of those who are struggling with drug addiction, no one should ever have to endure what Alyssa is experiencing now,” it says.