did you do several iPhone Safari downloads but you don’t know where to find them? Don’t worry, it happens to a lot of people. Luckily, in today’s post, we’re going to show you the ways to find your iPhone Safari Downloads.
Safari is the designated browser for all Apple devices. This browser includes its own download manager, in which all downloads made by iPhone, iPad, Macbook or Mac users will be reflected.
However, you may not know in which folder the files you just downloaded are found. For this reason, we will help you discover the folder where you will find your most recent downloads and all the ones you have done so far.
Storing downloads on iPhone
Show downloads in Safari
An iPhone and iPad can download files like a mac or a computer running Windows. The first way to see the iphone safari downloads East:
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Now find a photo to save.
- At the top of the browser, you will notice an arrow inside a small circle.
- Press this arrow.
After doing it, you will see a list with the latest file what did you download Added to this, you will see the rest of the downloads made based on when they were made.
View downloads in the “Downloads” app
There is a second way to visualize iPhone Safari Downloads. Since the release of version 11 of the iOS operating system, Apple has decided to integrate a section so that users can find all the downloads they perform.
It’s available for all new iPhones and iPads updated, and to use it you just have to follow the steps that we explain below:
- You must enter “archives» then go to the «Explorer«.
- There you will find different locations.
- To begin with, in the “Favorites” option, you will find a folder with the name “Downloads«.
When you enter here you will see each of the downloads you have made and you can open the files to view them. Likewise, you can choose to share your downloads with another person or delete them.
Ways to change the location of downloads
The best aspect of the new download manager which included Safari both on iPhone and iPad, does you can change the location where your future files will be uploaded.
They are usually stored in an iCloud folder, but if you want, you can create your own folders on your own device. To change the download folder, you can follow these instructions:
- Go to “settings»And then go to«Safari«.
- When you see the option “Downloads» you will be able to choose the new location of the downloads you are going to perform.
On your turn, you can choose when do you want them deleted? in the list that appears when you press the Safari arrow, so that, the download list restarts.
How to Allow Safari Downloads on iPhone?
Have you tried to download a file from a specific website but Safari won’t let you? So you should know that this is more common than you think. Safari, by default, will ask for your permission the first time you are going to download a file from a website.
After granting permission, this browser will remember your choice, so that he doesn’t ask you again. In addition, you can modify these choices, as well as the general behavior of the Safari browser so that it adapts to new browsing habits.
If you want to change the settings after allowing Safari to download files from different pages, just follow the steps below:
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- In the browser menu, choose the option that says “preferences«.
- Now enter the tab that says “Sites Web«.
- In the sidebar on the left, choose the option ” Downloads«.
- Just below “Configured Websites” you will notice different options.
- You can choose between “Allow”, “Deny” or «asknext to the name of the web page you are interested in.
On the other hand, if you want to allow all Safari iPhone downloads, Note that Apple also gives you the option to activate this option. Once enabled, your browser will have permission to download files from any website you visit.
It should be noted that although this is a very useful option, it may also be less secure. The instructions to follow are as follows:
- Access Safari from your iPhone.
- In the Safari menu, tap “preferences«.
- Enter the tab “Sites Web«.
- On the left side of your screen, choose the option that says ” Downloads«.
In the “When visiting other web pages” section, you will need to activate the function that says “Allow«.
As you can see, find the iphone safari downloads It’s not a very complicated process, and if you want, you can change the storage folders to make your job easier find your files.