News Now Washington – United States – (Agencies)
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – Oxytocin, a hormone known as the hormone of love, plays an important role in promoting emotional and social ties and the persistence of marital relationships, as well as other functions, the study showed.
According to the study, which was based on the examination of the level of hormone oxytocin in 178 couples between the ages of 37 to 90 years, it was found that the level of hormone reflected positively along the marital relationship.
The production of the hormone is due to certain genes that are called GG.
The hormone oxytocin a set of functions in the body as well as strengthening the bond of love between spouses, the most important:
* Improve mood, reduce loneliness, enhance sense of security.
* Stimulate the hormones of dopamine and serotonin, which give a sense of happiness, and help regulate the sleep cycle.
* Revitalize wound healing process.
* Oxytocin helps to overcome addiction.
* Treatment of anorexia nervosa.
* Helps cure some symptoms of autism.
A British woman donates a kidney to a college for her daughter
New danger threatens areas with biodiversity!