Magnesium chloride is a mineral that contributes to the proper functioning of the body thanks to the nutrients that compose it, as it helps strengthen the immune system.
It is important to understand that magnesium chloride is an ionic mineral composed of chlorine and magnesium (MgCl2), it mainly comes from sea water, as the website explains unCOMO.
This nutrient is found in foods that are usually consumed in the diet, In addition, it prevents and treats infectious diseases, strengthens bones and teeth.
According to the portal unCOMOThese are other benefits that the consumption of magnesium chloride brings to the body:
- Improves energy.
- Helps prevent prostate problems.
- Balances the PH of the blood.
- Helps prevent muscle injuries.
- Prevents the formation of kidney stones.
- Helps strengthen bones.
- Promotes proper cardiovascular function.
- Strengthens teeth.
Food experts point out that the magnesium chloride should be consumed directly in foods in which this mineral is found as vegetables, mainly green leafy, legumes, nuts and seeds.
In addition to the foods mentioned above, this mineral is also in:
- Meats: like chicken and liver.
- Fish: sea bream, sea bream, hake and salmon.
- Fruits: apple, banana, apricot, plum and avocado.
- Nuts: hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios, sunflower seeds and peanuts.
- Whole grains: whole wheat flour, oatmeal and quinoa.
- Chocolate negro.
Magnesium chloride may be a mineral that few know, but it contributes to the proper functioning of the body, to strengthen the bones and the immune system, and to maintain a strong and healthy body.
According to the website of the Bavaria Clinicthis is a way to prepare magnesium chloride at home
- Only 30 grams of crystallized magnesium chloride and 1 liter of water are needed.
- Boil a liter of water. Once it has reached the boiling temperature, it is removed from the heat and allowed to cool.
- The next step is to transfer the water from the container to a glass container and dissolve the crystallized magnesium chloride. Finally, it is mixed.
- It can also be consumed already prepared in tablets. The same goes for the complexes that we can take to make up for the lack of vitamins.
- As for the amounts, it is usual to take one to two tablespoons a day.
It is also important to be clear about some contraindications that experts make about this mineral. Despite having multiple health benefits, it is not necessary to consume magnesium chloride supplements if it is not essential, and it is recommended that it be recommended by a health professional.
In unCOMO recommend that patients suffering from diarrhea, hypertensive people who take medication for this problem, patients with ulcerative colitis, people with kidney failure or kidney problems and those allergic to magnesium chloride, should not consume this mineral.
According to the portal better with health, Magnesium chloride is also ideal for “helping to keep body temperature regulated and balanced.”
“Magnesium chloride acts as a calcium fixative in the bones, as it is related to the metabolism of this mineral. In this sense, it helps to improve bone density, reducing the risk of osteoporosis in older women”, indicates better with health, which also highlights that this mineral helps treat stomach problems, fights fatigue, cramps, muscle tension and injuries.
Another recommendation is that the dose of magnesium chloride depends on the problem to be treated, as well as the age of the person who is going to ingest it. A suggestion Better with health is “consult your doctor beforehand to know the exact dose according to your own need”.