Oral hygiene is to have a good look and healthy smell in your mouth.
Sometimes caring for our oral health becomes routine and so tedious that it is not done in the best way. To prevent and avoid having cavities, diseases and complications in the mouth, pay attention to these tips that will undoubtedly help you maintain great oral hygiene.
1. Review: Visit the dentist, at least once a year, and from very early ages, since caries can appear since the first tooth comes out.
2. Brush: Brush your teeth three times a day, after each meal. Very important after getting up in the morning and before going to bed.
3. Change your brush: The toothbrush should be changed frequently. The recommendation is to renew the toothbrush every three months to avoid diseases.
4. Dental Floss: Floss daily, the best time may be at night when you finish your day.
5. Rinse: Mouthwashes are helpful in keeping your mouth healthy.
Here we are going to share some products for you to use and help you with the care of your mouth.
1.Sensodyne Pronamel: Soft Whitening
In addition to providing all the benefits of a regular toothpaste, it helps protect tooth enamel from further damage caused by acidic foods and beverages. It contains a unique optimal formulation that helps penetrate the enamel surface.
2. Listerine: Antiseptic mouthwash for bad breath, plaque and gingivitis
Protect the mouth from germs and breathe fresh with this antiseptic mouthwash. Kill 99.9% of the germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis, for a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone.
3. Oral B: Medium Toothbrush
This all-in-one toothbrush has cross-acting bristles that attacks the plate from the perfect angle. Eliminates 99% of the board in hard to reach areas. It helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Remove surface stains and polish teeth.
4. Oral B Glide: Threading dental floss removes plaque and food debris from between teeth and gums.
Flossing is ideal for people with bridges and implants. This floss is sturdy and glides easily in tight spaces compared to regular dental floss.
5. Super Poly-Grip: Adhesive Strips to protect dentures
Adhesive denture products help seal and protect dentures. It helps cushion the gums and prevents irritation caused by food particles.
Remember, if your gums bleed during brushing, flossing or suffering from persistent bad breath, visit your dentist because this could be a problem. Daily preventive care is vital to your well-being.