WhatsApp It has various functions that have been gradually arriving. Currently it is possible to make video calls and calls using its web platform, you even have the possibility of activating messages that self-destruct for a week.
Although little by little WhatsApp continues to add more tools to its app, WhatsApp Plus continues to bring news that many want to have in the original application.
SIGHT: WhatsApp Plus 15.40 APK: see what’s new in the latest version of the application
One of the functions that the modified APK has is that you can change the color of the platform to your liking, even define the tonality of the letters, the header, the logo of each of the elements of the app, among others.
However, many do not know how to do it. That is why here we will show you the easiest way to modify the color of WhatsApp Plus in a simple way.
HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF WHATSAPP PLUS
It should be specified that in order to obtain WhatsApp Plus It is necessary to download the APK on your Android device, although that may cause you to be permanently banned in the future. That will depend on each user:
- To be able to change the color of WhatsApp Plus, the first thing is to enter the application.
- Once you have the latest version, go to the Settings of the app.
- In WhatsApp Plus Settings, click where it says DYV Theme.
- Once this is done, various options will appear so that you can modify the color of each of the elements of the application.
- For example, you can define a yellow color for the header, another for the wallpaper and a unique one for video calls.
- There is also an option to be able to choose the color of the main icon of the application.
- When you’re done, save your settings and just give it a name.
- At that moment it will load your design and voila, you will already have WhatsApp Plus with the color you like.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.