The Restobus, an itinerant truck, offers food aid to all people who cannot reach the distribution centers:
– 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m., at the Maison pour tous (MPT) des Comtesses, in Chartres
– from 8 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. in the Allée de Bretagne car park, in Bel-Air, in Chartres
– from 9 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. in the parking lot of the Alouettes nursery school in Champhol.
– 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m., in the parking lot of the Jean-François-Richoux stadium, in Lucé
– from 8 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. in the car park opposite the Saint-Hilaire church, in Mainvilliers
– from 9 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. Place d’Höchstädt, in Louillard.
After a year plagued by the crisis, the Restos du Cœur are launching their 37th campaign