The documents requested at each visit
For people who already have a file number at the Center
For social insurance
- Identity card or passport or residence permit
- Up-to-date Vitale card or certificate thereof
- Coverage of your mutual health insurance or, failing that, your membership card if you are affiliated with a mutual health insurance
- Universal Health Coverage Certificate (CMU) if you are a beneficiary
For the uninsured social
- Form E112 for nationals of the European Union or the European Vitale Card
- State Medical Aid Certificate (AME) if you are a beneficiary
You can ask the hostesses of the central reception or the head nurse of the care unit that your presence at the Center is not communicated.
In this case, it will not be disclosed to anyone, including relatives.