Ricardo Farías, is one of the members of the new group of referees who administer justice in the matches for the Liga Posadeña soccer. Last Sunday night, he suffered the misfortune of losing everything in a fire that completely consumed his home in the Villa Urquiza neighborhood of the provincial capital.
The fire would have broken out after a short circuit in the shower of the house’s toilet, which soon spread throughout the house located on Calle España, between Cabred and Ambrosetti.
You may be interested in reading: Alba Possession | Two neighbors died after inhaling carbon monoxide and falling into a 12-meter-deep well
The collaboration of a fire department and the Misiones Police did not take long to appear, they were able to control the fire source but the house was completely consumed by the fire. Luckily, the fire did not advance towards the surroundings and no fatalities were reported.
Through social networks, family, friends and relatives of Ricardo Farías started a solidarity collection so that the young worker can get up from misfortune and start over.
“The fire devoured practically everything, it is extremely urgent that the solidarity hand appear at this moment,” Rodolfo Orlando Benítez wrote on his Facebook account. He also added that all kinds of collaboration will be welcome.
You can communicate at 3764242454.
Inns | The taxi driver who died at the roundabout was thrown from his car and crushed to deathhttps://t.co/HItjbwZVIj
— misionesonline.net (@misionesonline) November 29, 2022