A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

Skatepark in the Freiburg Dietenbachpark: opening after expansion South Baden

There has been a skate park in Freiburg’s Dietenbachpark since 2015. Now it has been expanded to 2,400 square meters and officially opened on Friday. According to the city of Freiburg, the implementation of the skate park was possible because of the wide support in the municipal council. The Eugen Martin Foundation also co-financed the […]

A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]