Elena Ferrante: The Lying Life of Adults

Reads: Tereza Hofová Prepared by: Sára Flemrová Dramaturgy: Marina Feltlová Translation: Sarah Baroni | Audio collaboration: Petr Šplíchal Directed by: Dimitrij Dudík Premiere: 28. 9. 2020 Naples with its opposites, dialect, passion and sharp emotions. Women, their inner world, complicated adolescence, the desire to break free from family stereotypes and stand on their own two […]

Julien Lyon and Simone Troxler win Cressier-Chaumont

Cressier-Chaumont braves the cold and crowns two champions. The 46e edition of the running took place on Saturday. Among men, Julien Lyon won at the end of this “classic”. The Genevan completed the 13 km and the 744 meters of vertical drop in 54’56 ”. On the women’s side, it was the godmother of the […]

Childish Gambino’s shocking music video “This is America” ​​is debating

Rapper Childish Gambin’s shock video crossed the 100 million views threshold on Sunday, just over seven days after it was posted online. The clip questions American society on its relationship to racism, weapons, violence and consumption. Shot in a giant hangar, ‘This is America’ has become a social phenomenon, endlessly commented on on social media. […]

USA: suspension of reforms that would hinder postal voting

The boss of the American post office announced Tuesday his decision to suspend reforms accused of hindering the smooth running of the postal vote, and therefore the presidential election in November. The Democratic opposition sees it as a maneuver dictated by Donald Trump. ‘I am suspending these initiatives until the end of the elections,’ Louis […]

2021: Renault will race under the Alpine name

The Renault team will change its name and color in 2021. It will then present itself under the name Alpine F1 and will abandon yellow for a livery in blue, white and red. These changes were announced at Monza, on the sidelines of the Formula 1 Italian GP. ‘We will be racing under the Alpine […]

BKW lead by funds linked to radioactive waste

The funds linked to radioactive waste severely affected BKW’s half-year profit, which did not prevent the energy company from raising its ambitions for 2020. The turnover was 1.53 billion francs, up 12% over one year, the Bernese group said on Tuesday. The total delivery benefited from the service activity which BKW continues to strengthen through […]

Return of the public to the Cup

Spectators will return to Germany in mid-September, for the first time since the introduction of closed doors in March. Some stadiums will welcome the public for the first round of the Cup, confirmed the German Federation (DFB). The movement of fans of visiting teams, however, remains prohibited everywhere. ‘In the 3rd division, the German Cup […]

World Tour: Matthews for two years at Mitchelton

Australian Michael Matthews returns to his roots. He signed a two-year contract with Mitchelton, his former team. Matthews was not selected for the Tour de France in the Sunweb team. The Australian team Mitchelton announced the arrival for 2021 and 2022 of the green jersey of the Tour 2017, a few hours after a statement […]

Bühler: former Federal Councilor Ruth Metzler will step down

Former Federal Councilor Ruth Metzler will be stepping down from the Board of Directors of the Bühler group at the next general meeting in February. The former Christian Democrat minister had served on the supervisory body of the St. Gallen engineering group since 2011. In addition, the shareholders of Bühler validated Friday the candidacy of […]

More Retail Revenue in July

July turned out to be rather favorable for retail trade in Switzerland. The sector increased its turnover by 3.4% year on year in nominal terms. Adjusted for seasonal variations, the increase is less, by 0.7%. Taking into account the increase, the cumulative revenues of the retail trade show an increase of 4.1% or 0.7% without […]