Ice hockey professional Marcel Noebels from Tönisvorst is there

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:58 p.m Ice hockey pro from St. Toenis plays in China : For Marcel Noebels, the Olympics are the greatest Marcel Noebels with his son Lio in his arms and girlfriend Elena. Photo: noebels St. Toenis The ice hockey professional from St. Tönis is taking part in the Winter Games for […]

Clark Gillies, Hockey Hall of Famer and Regina Pats legend, dead at 67

The hockey world is mourning the passing of an all-time great Saturday. The New York Islanders announced the passing of Clark Gillies on Friday evening. He was 67. Hailing from Moose Jaw, Sask., Gillies made his mark in the WHL with the Regina Pats, winning a WHL Championship and Memorial Cup title in 1974. Gillies […]

Only two games remained

Lesedauer: ca. 1 Minute The pandemic slowed down the German Ice Hockey League on Friday. Only two games take place. The ERC Ingolstadt recorded a clear away win and defeated the Krefeld Pinguine 6:1 (3:0, 1:1, 2:0). The Panthers were already clearly ahead at the first break. In addition, the Nuremberg Ice Tigers scored an […]

2022 All-Star Game lines as selected by NHL.com

The debate over how players in the 2022 Honda NHL All-Star Game should be deployed can begin in earnest now that the rosters are filled. Forwards Steven Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning (Atlantic Division), Jake Guentzel of the Pittsburgh Penguins (Metropolitan Division), Nazem Kadri of the Colorado Avalanche (Central Division) and Troy Terry of […]

Pronostic Philadelphia Flyers Columbus Blue Jackets – NHL

Prédictions Philadelphia Flyers / Columbus Blue Jackets Depending on the odds, we calculate the probabilities of a result according to the bookmakers.Philadelphia Flyers : 42.35% chance of winning.Draw: 22.31%Columbus Blue Jackets : 35.35%

Tilburg Trappers are the winner of the match day

Reading time: approx. 5 minutes ​Who would have bet that the Saale Bulls Halle and the Hannover Scorpions would lose and that the Tilburg Trappers win in Hamm would be worth practically six points? Now the Dutch are at least within striking distance of the Scorpions in the Oberliga Nord. Halle is still seven points […]

Krefeld Pinguine win in the neighborhood duel against Cologne

Lesedauer: ca. 1 Minute Just a few weeks ago it would have been a derby in good spirits on Sunday at 2 p.m. in Cologne. While the Düsseldorfer EG won again on Thursday after eight defeats in a row in the German ice hockey league, the Kölner Haie lost 3-1 in Krefeld on Friday. It […]